Something quick, cheap, and easy to make/eat. It’s yummy too. And nobody dislikes cheese, come on.
1 can of tuna fish (drained)
2 tbsp mayonaise
1 pinch of garlic salt
1 tsp pepper
1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar
1/2 cup of Artisan Blends® Shredded Authentic Mexican Cheese (3 cheeses)
Tomato and Avocado Slices (Optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Butter both side of the bread and place on tin foil
3. In a small bowl, mix 1/4 cup of sharp cheddar, 1/4 cup of shredded authentic mexican cheese, mayonaise, garlic salt, tuna, and pepper until well mixed
4. Place mixture on both slices of bread
5. Top with rest of cheese
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through, the broil for 3 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling
7. Careful, it’s hot! Take it out of the oven and wait a bit, then enjoy.
Alternatively, you can add tomatoes before the broiling step or add avocados after your sandwich comes out of the oven.
Yum, Yum, Yum!