Eggs Baked in Avocados (Alligator Eggs)
Ingredients (you really only need two):
One Avocado (or however many)
2 eggs for each avocado
1. Cut avocado in half and remove pit
2. Slice off rounded back of avocado so it can rest flat
3. Using a spoon, make the hole in each half a little bigger so the egg can fit
4. Separate yolk from white when cracking egg. Place yolk in avocado hole (ha)
5. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and parsley
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350F until yolk is just set.
Enjoy! ( I pan fried some salami to eat with it!)
I vote they be called alligator eggs.