3 Corn Tortillas
1 cup chopped raw spinach
1/4 lb. beef for stir-fry, diced
1/8 cup red onions
2 tbsp Green Curry Powder
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp anchovy powder
1 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp basil
1 tsp Fish Sauce
2 tsp Sugar
Salt and Pink Salt
1. Heat up 3 corn tortillas on medium-heat in a saucepan with no oil until soft, then remove from pan.
2. Set aside.
1. Marinate the beef in the curry powder, sesame oil, basil, lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, anchovy powder, sugar, pepper and salt for 30 minutes in a small plastic bag
2. In a medium Saucepan, cook meat until medium-rare (160 degrees internal temp)
3. Place on corn torillas. (salt to taste, but you shouldn’t really need any)
1. Chop spinach
2. Place in a medium bowl and add about 1/4 tbsp of olive oil and 1/4 tsp pink salt
3. The salt will help to break down the cell wall so that it can release water (It won’t be enough to drain).
4. I coated mine in cracked black pepper, but add as much pepper as you want to taste
5. Throw in the 1/8 cup of chopped onions
6. Place mixture on all 3 tacos
EAT TACOS. ADD CHEESE IF YOU’VE GOT SOME.